Wednesday, March 30, 2011

::: The DeePesT HoPeS :::

you asked me to be your girlfriend and i accept it because i know you can make me happy always...and you make me fall in love to you but now you are workaholic and never understand what my heart say...
just only me to understand you,yeah...i know you don't like to connect via mobile because you had said you like face to face and spend time together while we face to face from we just connect to waste the money to buy the credit and just can hear my voice...
"if we face to face i can see your face,hear you voice and see you behaviour..."
i miss you so much...
when we can spend time together?
now i just can wait you calling me and hear you say
"let's hangout...only both of us"
and i hope one day you can spend time for me because i'm really miss you so much...i always miss you and love you without you know that my love and my miss to you is so deep in my heart right now...
i just can keep it in y heart and one day you will know....

by
always miss you and love you...
(am)

No comments:

Post a Comment